Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011

My mom made me this blog so I could keep everyone up to date with everything that's going on, so here it goes!!

Yesterday was my first day at St. Jude and it was so much fun. There are so many cute decorations...I felt like I was in exchange city. The children here are awesome and so cool!The doctors nurses and staff are so kind and comforting they are always so nice and upbeat! Yesterday I just had some tests and met with my doctors. Today I have my PET and CT scan. I find out my surgery date this afternoon. That's all so far! I bringing my prayer shawl and my bee pillow pal to my scans, they are both life savers!Thank you everyone for all your support, you have made this process so much easier. Thank you thank you thank you! You all are angels and I appreciate your encouragement support love and prayers!

No comments: