Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10:30am , Wednesday, April 6th

Hello everyone! Somer is getting stronger everyday. She had a rough night last night but is feeling better this morning. Somer had to have a test to check for any leakage where they attached her upper intestines to her esophagus. They shot some dye down the tube in her noise and watched it on an X-ray. It was pretty cool (for me anyway). The best part was that Somer PASSED the test!!!!!! Hallejuiah! We both cried for joy. Somer got the tube removed from her noise! A Major accomplishment!

Her reward was ICE CHIPS (although just a couple),and you all know Somer and her water!!!! She was so happy and so was I and now you'll can share her great moument.

She is feeling better today, and so far this is her best day!

We all love you and thank you for all your well wishes and prayers.

12 comments:

moodykendra2 said...

YAYYYYYY SOMER!!! KENDRA LOVEESS YOUUU SO SO MUCHHH!!

gperateach said...

great news, Somer. Keep on pushing forward. Mrs. P

Bonner said...

SO happy to hear everything is going well! Love you so much Somer! Stay strong!!!

Lee Billings said...

Somer, I am praying for you daily. Please get better soon so that you can swoosh into the library and brighten the day with your smile! Love, Mrs, B.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are doing good Somer ! You are so strong :) love & prayers ! Praising Him ! Deena

C Scott said...

Somer -- I am so glad you are doing so well. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day for a swift recovery.
Love, Mrs. Scott

V. Baird said...

Great news. And I know those ice chips tasted like heaven. You are often in my thoughts. I have bought a Luminaria that will be lit in your honor on April 30 during the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Maybe next year you can walk with me :-)
Love you. Ms. Baird

Anonymous said...

Somer I'm so so proud you passed the test! Everyone here at Hutchison is so happy and we miss you so much. Stay strong! Xoxoxoxo Catherine Hayes

Jayleen Miller said...

Yayyy Somer! I am so proud of you. Stay strong, I miss you so much! There is so much we have to catch up on when you are ready for visitors. I love and miss you so much and you are in my prayers everyday.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Yay Somer! I'm so excited for you! School isn't just the same without you, and I'm so happy you're going to be our community service pres next year! Can't wait to see your beautiful face, and you're in my prayers!
-Mary Elizabeth

Claudia Wilder said...

YAYAYAYA SOMER!! I am so happy that you are doing well! Your advisory misses you, but we are getting updates from Sally! And yaaaay for community service pres next year you are going to do an amazing job! Have you heard who is student council next year? Caroline Hughes is our pres and Ej is VP! Well we all miss you and I hope that you get better because it sounds like you are doing really well!! LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Somer I am so glad you are feeling better!!! We miss you in advisory - it's not the same without you!
Love you so much,
Caroline Orr